Stylish Clothes for today’s Stylish Woman
From Prada to Karen Millen, or simply leading fashion names from across the creative spectrum, you’ll always be able to find one-off individual pieces, at realistic prices, at Frock-a-licious. We are open all year round and invite you to come and browse through the treasure trove of nearly new, lightly worn, designer and stylish clothes for ladies of all ages and sizes that grace our rails.
We try to source the very best which is why we hope our fashion conscious clientele will come back time and time again.
Whatever you have in mind there’s always something a little bit special and unique at Frock-a-licious. With a keen eye for the latest fashions and trends, you will always achieve an up-to-the-minute look with us.
Our helpful associates are always on hand to advise and guide you in the right direction when you come in to browse. If you are looking for casual wear, have a favourite style or designer, or are looking for an outfit for an occasion, we will do our very best to find you the perfect match.
Ladies Shoes, Belts, Bags and Accessories Galore!
We try our upmost to carefully select unique clothes and accessories – that is why we hope going forward our customers will stay loyal to us. You will always be pleasantly surprised by our new stock that arrives to be listed each day. Please pop in and take a look for yourself!
At Frock-a-licious ‘style’ is never out of fashion. Choose between casual and individual pieces that match any occasion. Informal or boardroom panache, we have the tailored look right for you. Special occasion or every-day? Frock-a-licious extensive range of designer labels and handpicked key pieces offer a lavish collection of designer labels, jewellery and accessories to suit any and all budgets. The choice is yours…along with revival vintage, if it is in tip-top condition.
*All trademarks, brand names and logos remain property of their respective owners.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Something to Sell ?
If you’re looking to update your wardrobe by having a clear-out, look no further than Frock-a-licious as a way to sell those good condition items of clothes you haven’t worn or no longer need. We always like designer names, but just as important are up-to-date looks and clothes that suit the season – for example, we won’t stock a winter coat in July.
We are pleased to accept items from top designers (Vivienne Westwood, Gucci, etc.) and some high-street designers (Monsoon, Hobbs, Kaliko, Coast, Whistles, etc.) but not high-street fashion shops (New Look, Primark, etc.). If you are unsure as to whether your style would work for us, then please just give us a call – we’re always happy to hear from you. The clothes you would like to sell should be clean, in perfect condition, and not look dated.
Terms & Conditions :
To source and stock a wide range of new and nearly new ladies fashions they must comply:
- You will receive a receipt for your items, which is proof of ownership – please don’t lose it! We will need to take a contact telephone number and/or email address for you.
- We accept brand new clothing and accessories (shoes, boots, handbags, hats, scarves, jewellery etc) as well as used items in excellent, lightly worn condition.
- All items must be appropriate for the season. As a guide, we will be accepting Spring/Summer clothing and accessories from March, and Autumn/Winter items from mid-September.
- Over and above those classed as “Vintage”, items should be no more than two years old unless they are unusual, statement or classic pieces.
- Items may be brought in between 10am-4.30pm Tues-Sat. At busy times, they may need to be left and priced by the management at the earliest opportunity. The maximum number of items we can accept per person, per week is six.
- If there is a minimum price that you would like for a particular item, please let us know when you bring it in. Otherwise, we will use our discretion and price items accordingly to ensure a quick turnaround.
- Collars, cuffs and linings will be checked for wear and tear so please ensure clothes are laundered, pressed or dry-cleaned; with all buttons and zips intact; all pockets and bags emptied so that items are in a saleable condition – as you would expect to purchase them yourself.
- Items are listed for an six week period and must be collected promptly after this time. Clients will be contacted after four weeks with an update on their sales progress, when the option will be given of discounting any unsold items, by one third, to further promote their sale.
- Once items are sold, the client receives 50% of the final sale price in cash. All monies must be collected within four months of the date on your receipt.
- Unless agreed otherwise, if items are not collected after ten weeks, it is assumed they are no longer wanted and will therefore be donated to a local charity. If you cannot collect your items by the due date (e.g. because of holiday or illness) then PLEASE let us know to make alternative arrangements.
- Items are left at the owner’s risk. Whilst every care will be taken of your item(s), Frock-a-licious cannot accept liability for any loss or damage.
- These terms and conditions are subject to amendment at the discretion of the management.
86 St. Mildred’s Road, Westgate-on-Sea, Kent CT8 8RF Tel: 01843 447 636